If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Soundwall product, please contact Soundwall Support at 1-844-796-9665, or if international +1-303-952-9665 or by email at email@example.com. Our customer support personnel are available during support hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm MT to assist you in diagnosing and fixing any problems you may encounter in the use of your Soundwall. In the event we cannot help you fix the problem over the phone, you may be entitled to a replacement product under the terms of Soundwall’s limited warranty. Replacement products may include refurbished Soundwall products that have been recertified to conform with product specifications.
The Soundwall limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every Soundwall product you purchase during the applicable warranty period, subject to certain exceptions. Soundwall warranty period is one year from the date we ship the applicable Soundwall product to you, as determined by the ship date on the packing slip. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. Soundwall may change the availability of limited warranties, at our discretion, but any changes we make will not be applied retroactively. For more detailed information related to the limited warranty, please refer to the license agreement that can be found on our website at www.soundwall.com. Please note that we do not provide warranty coverage for:
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with Soundwall’s product instructions
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers
- Products which have had their housing/backing opened or otherwise tampered with
- Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components
- Please contact us for warranty for products that are used outside of North America.
Soundwall does not warrant that its products will operate without interruption or will be error-free, or that all errors may be corrected. Soundwalls' sole liability, and your sole remedy, for breach of the limited warranty will be repair or replacement of the applicable product, or, if neither of the foregoing are reasonably available, a refund of the amount you paid, less amounts attributed to your prior use.
Except as expressly set forth in the license agreement, Soundwall makes no warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to its products. Soundwall and its suppliers hereby specifically disclaim all other express, statutory and implied warranties and conditions, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and the implied condition of satisfactory quality. Except as expressly stated in the license agreement, products are supplied on an "as is" basis without warranty. You assume all responsibilities for selection of a product to achieve your intended results, and for the installation and use of the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow a limitation on implied warranties, and so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. In any event, any implied warranties that may exist under the laws of your jurisdiction are limited to the one (1) year period set forth in the limited warranty.
Instructions for warranty returns
To return a product, please follow these simple steps:
Please contact Soundwall support - 1-844-796-9665, or if international +1-303-952-9665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request an RMA
- If in the diagnosis of reported performance issues with your Soundwall product(s) our customer support personnel determine that your product(s) qualifies for a Warranty Return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request will be initiated and a unique RMA number will be sent to you via email. Every limited warranty return must have an associated (RMA) number.
Use the original Soundwall box
- All products must be returned in the original packaging with all contents included. Please ensure that any previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely. Please note that failure to return all items included with your product, or returning the product without the manufacturer packaging may result in the product(s) being shipped back to you at your own expense. If the original packaging is not available contact Soundwall support for guidance and options available to you.
Use a Soundwall prepaid returns electronic shipping label
- To ensure successful delivery, ship returned products using the prepaid returns shipping label emailed to you by Soundwall. Soundwall will not be responsible for returned products sent using an alternate carrier or shipping label. It is the sender's responsibility to retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier as proof that the possession of the returned product shipment was transferred to the carrier. You have 14 days from the date of RMA request to return your original product.
- Email your return shipment tracking number to email@example.com
- Please include "Shipment Notification: RMA# (please include your RMA# here)" in the email subject line and the returns shipment tracking number and the time of pick-up in the email body.
Problems outside of warranty coverage
If we determine that the problem is not covered under the limited warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service or replacement alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.