You can adjust the volume in three ways:
- Use the volume bar on the bottom of the app at any time to change the volume
- Use voice commands in the app. Try these:
- “Turn it up” or “Turn it down”
- “Volume up” or “Volume down”
- “It’s too loud!” (turns down the volume by 50%)
- If you are streaming using AirPlay, you can use the app’s volume that you are streaming from
For more volume options, such as setting the volume of notification sounds, open the “Volume Controls” from the settings menu in the Soundwall App.