Soundwall now supports Bluetooth streaming from any bluetooth device. With Bluetooth support it's easier than ever for family and friends to connect and stream music from your mobile device to your Soundwall. The bluetooth streaming option is available on Soundwalls that have shipped since August of 2016. The Soundwall IOS app in the App store as well as my.soundwall.com allows you to manage your Bluetooth devices and connections. The IOS app will also show information about the artist and track that is playing on bluetooth.
- How does Bluetooth work?
- Can I determine what device is connected to my Soundwall?
- What's the easiest way for someone to release a bluetooth connection so someone else (e.g. friend, spouse) can control the music?
- Can I pair a bluetooth device when another device is already connected?
- When I attempt to pair to Soundwall, the Soundwall is not showing up on the available devices list?
- How do I secure my Soundwall Bluetooth?
- Current limitations